Have some noisy neighbors? Or are you the noisy neighbor? We have the products to help keep sound where it belongs, away from those who don't want to hear it! We will provide you with an effective solution to your sound isolation problems with no purchase required and sometimes no purchase recommended. Fill in the form below with the pertinent information to receive your free project advice (Not all information is required, but the more information you send us the better we can assist you).
- What you are trying to isolate (ie, home theater, recording studio, band practice area, noisy neighbors, block traffic noise)
- Dimensions of the walls and ceilings where you are trying to isolate sound. True measurements will allow us to accurately price your project.
- Description of the current finish for walls and ceilings. Are your walls framed yet? If so, what are the dimensions of the lumber used? 2" x 4", 2" x 6", floor joists exposed, staggered stud, double stud, concrete floors, concrete walls?
- Drawing of the area you are trying to isolate. In the drawing also include at least a description of the areas adjacent to the room(s) you would like to isolate. (ie, stairways, bedrooms, where doors are located and how many) The drawing does not have to be professional, but it would help if it made sense.
- Your budget. We post our prices online so they will not be adjusted based on your budget, but this gives us an idea for which options will be considered reasonable for your project.